Its party time again - this time in Afghanland. If some stuff doesn't make sense, just ask. Thanks for reading.
17 October 2009
Well I'm leaving, On a Jet Plane, Don't know when I'll be back again...
Thats not entirely true, its a turbo prop, and I have a rough idea when i'm getting back. BUT I am finally getting to play in the big sand box with the other kids. Its only taken me 7 years since highschool but I found out last Thursday I was getting picked up for an assignment I volunteered for to go fly for the army. Thats about all they told me other than to be ready to leave in a week. Since then several hypotheses have been thrown around as to what we'll be doing and where we'll be stationed, but one thing is for sure I'm leaving in the morning. The mighty Hercules is many things but it definitely isn't fast or long legged, which means we'll be making several stops on our way over and won't be in Iraqistan for another week. I'm gonna use this as my chronicler for all the cool stuff that happens, I'll also try to let anyone know who reads this when I expect to be online next in case they want to chat. Laterz Taterz, JLT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment